M5 motorway from sukkar to multan completed

M5 motorway from sukkar to multan completed

M5 motorway from sukkar to multan completed:

M5 which is 392km long and six lane wide was started in augest 2016 in the time of ex prime minister nawaz shareef. It was three years(36 months) project and was completed in about 35.5 months and soon will be opened for public traffic.

It is the major component of CPEC(china pakistan economic corridor) and was estimated to cost $2.89 billion dollar which was financed by the major govt operating banks of china on interest rate of 1.6% while 10% of this amount was financed by govt of pakistan and remaining 90% by chinese banks. it has given jobs to about 29 thousands local people of pakistan.

M5 passes through Jalalpur Peerwala, Ahmed Pur East, Rahimyar Khan, Sadiqabad, Ubaro, Pano Aqil and ends at Sukkur.It has 12 service areas,11 interchanges,426 underpasses and 10 flyovers. M5 has completed motorway from peshawar to karachi which is a big goal achieved through CPEC construction. Thanks to china construction.


Posted 3 months ago by Pakistan Vehicles

Comments

No comments yet! Why don't you be the first?
Add a comment